- To provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment where each child can enjoy learning;
- To provide opportunities and experiences where each child can acquire knowledge, develop concepts, skills and understanding and lay the foundations for the future
- To nurture and develop every child to become responsible and caring members of the community
- To provide for every child an enjoyable curriculum in a high quality, stimulating environment
- To challenge, support and develop our staff to create an outstanding workforce
- To acknowledge the role of parent/carers and to promote their involvement in preschool activities
- To liaise with appropriate child care agencies to promote child welfare
- To promote preschool learning as a vital part of child development.